Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Compose a card #4


Hi everybody,

I have been doing Becky's "Compose a card challenge" every week. I missed last week challenge! I was very very busy. But I made the card today. So I am going to show it anyway.First, here is the challenge recipe and inspirational photo.
 
 

  

And here is my take on the challenge.
 

Well, I did not have the positive and negative stamps. Neither did I have stamps coordinating with the pattern paper I own! So I decided to keep with the sketch but used a pattern paper with felt design instead. The black damask has felt texture and is raised. So nice to rub fingers on them. I have used Say it with Style Stamp set from PTI, black flower punched from Basic Black cardstock using SU's 5 petal punch and the green felt flower is from SU as well.I really liked the color combination and the wide card too. A great addition to my library. Thanks Becky! 
Becky has her 5th challenge up on her blog. Its got polka dots which I love on cards. Again unusual color combination. So I better start making this one as I am free this afternoon.
 
Oh! SU team under Claire Daly is having blog hop end of every month. I am participating in it. There is a blog candy too. So tune in on 28th of Feb to see my project. Have a cup of coffee and hop on to 14 different blogs to see some fabulous projects. 
See you all soon. Have a great day!

No comments: