Sunday, September 26, 2010

Christmas bookmarks!


Previously I had made some bookmarks for my children's school library. You can find that post here. It was such a great hit that the librarian said she would like some more, if I had the time to make it. Since school holidays had started and today was a nice quiet day, I made a few bookmarks. Christmas coming so close and final term at school, I decided to make Christmas bookmarks. 





A few are modern and a few are vintage. There are 32 bookmarks in total. The stamps are from PTI's Tree Trimming Trio set (my fav) and Signature Christmas Greetings. Inks and ribbons from Stampin' Up!. I think my bookmark die has got the maximum use ever among all the dies I own lol! I can't wait for the tag die as well. Then I can make  Christmas tags too. I so enjoyed making these especially after a massive cleanup of my water logged muddy house and garden.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great sunday evening!
Cheers!

7 comments:

Sue Ann said...

I love the ones with the Flourish tree ......... beautiful

Ash said...

Loved them all..... Beautiful & sheer celebrations!!!! Hugs))))

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Laurie HIMCR said...

These bookmarks are fabulous!! Great job! TFS!

Deena said...

I love these! My mil asked for Christmas cards this year somehow using bookmarks. I am definitely filing these away for the future! Thanks for sharing.

Kara said...

love these, especially the second set!!

Jen Carter said...

These are all gorgeous!! You did such a terrific job on them all!

Monica K. said...

What a great idea to make Christmas bookmarks! I love them! My fav is the green flourish tree. Beautiful work!