Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lipsylicious

My first time doing Tuesday Trigger challenge. This week's challenge is Lipsylicious. Here is the photo, then you will know why its called so!


Glamourous and rich colors of these lipsticks --- love it. Here is my take on the challenge.


I wasn't sure about these colors on the card as I was making it. But I was determined to finish the card. Its so rich and I am actually like it a lot. Thanks for an awesome inspirational photo.
Have a great weekend!
Cheers!

6 comments:

Priya Venkat Designs said...

Oh Boy! That's one lispyliciously luscious card...try saying that fast. Beautiful colours and your take on it is stunning. I love the embossing on the deep red cs....it looks so deeply etched. Which company's embossing folder is it?

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Wow! You really captured the inspiration photo with your card. Using all those rich colors with barely any white space would be hard for me, but you rocked it! Great job balancing the colors. Love all the layers!

Jennifer K said...

Wow! This is stunning. Those colors perfectly represent all the rich shades of lipstick. I can't stop looking at it! :)

Ash said...

It is so beautiful..... Elegant bright colors... Lovely creation...

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Helen F. said...

Beautiful bright and cheery card. Love all the embossing and those pretty butterflies!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)