Sunday, November 14, 2010

Embellishments............


As I was browsing through SCS, I saw one of Nikki Estes card  which had Denim flowers on it. Here is the link to the card. So I tried to run my flower dies through denim fabric. But the dies did not cut my denim. I have also tried to crank my machines twice, thrice.... but just did not work :(  Any other tip is much appreciated :)
But I made some embellishments using felt and cardstocks instead. They are for my class kids. 
Here are the pictures of the embellishment sets.




And here they are all packed.



Aren't they cute???? I love the colors. I hope the kids will love it too. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Luv!

8 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

I'm SURE they'll love them Gayatri, these are FABULOUS!

Ash said...

They are so beautiful & very professional..... I wanna try then too.... for my student.... ;) Well not so PRO though! Hugs)))

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Priya Venkat Designs said...

They are lovely and love the colour combo too. Lucky kids.

Lee said...

You have done an amazing job with these embellishments and your packaging is so lovely! Hope you get to make your denim flowers soon.

Stephanie said...

These are just darling. I love how adorably packaged they are. You are so creative. Love these.

Banu said...

WOW Gayatri, these turned out beautiful. They will love it.

Stephanie Washburn said...

These are SOOO CUTE! I'm gonna have to come up with some embellies, too! Looks like fun! I'm sure they're going to LOVE their gift!

Sue Plote said...

Very cute. Awesome colors!!