Friday, November 12, 2010

A set!

Wow! I am  posting one to two post each day since a week. I cannot believe my self! 
Today I have a card and a bag set I made for  Tuesday Trigger Fall Festival Challenge. Here is the  inspiration picture of  Fall Festival.


How cute is that pumpkin holding those roses? I love roses. At the moment, my town is filled with lots and lots of roses in everybody's garden. I drive around the town and watching rose shrubs full of roses and different colors. I have just one rose shrub in a pot and its blood red color. So I have focused on roses and the colors of these roses on my project.
Here is my project. Its a set of congratulations card and a matching favour bag to give a special couple on their special day.


 I have used SU's retired A Rose is a Rose set. I love this set because I can create roses in two layers and looks real. I love to use different hues on the same rose and still look beautiful. Here I have used SU's Summer Sun and Tangerine Tango for the roses and Old Olive for leaves.

Here is the matching Favour bag.


Aren't the colors gorgeous against white? I love it especially with the gorgeous lime green organza ribbon.
This is the other side of the favour bag.


Here is the card and bag together. The bag is made using PTI's favour bag #2. The sentiment from SU.


Thanks for the inspirational photo and challenge. Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!

Luv!

16 comments:

Banu said...

WOW!!! Gayatri..Stunning card. Loved it. Really pretty. You have captured the colors of Tuesday Trigger very well. Awesome projects.

Jen Carter said...

Wow! Those are fantastic!! Great job on them!! Wonderful and fun colors and such a great gift!

papertrails leaver said...

This is a beautiful set! I love the rose stamps you used for this!

Eva said...

the color is so amazing on these...you did a wonderful job with the challenge!

Ash said...

I would love to make your creation as my trigger... So very bold & beautiful... U have justified your creations with that inspiration.... AWESOME TWOSOME!!!!

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Ujjwal said...

Gayatri, your card is stunning beautiful!! Love the stamp you have used!!

Thanks for leaving some love on my blog!! I always appreciate it :)

Sylvia said...

Hi Gayatri! Your projects are lovely! This is one of my favorite stamps sets that SU has made! I can almost smell the roses. Have a wonderful weekend!

Cristina said...

These are some of the most stunning projects I've seen in a while. Gorgeous!

SmilynStef said...

Love the colors you combined for your big bold blooms ... gorgoeus.

Amy Kolling said...

WOWSERS!! This is one of the most stunning projects I've seen in a long time! I love the color combos and it's just so elegant!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! What beautiful approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jennie said...

Oh this is beautiful Gayatri!!! Love the colors and quite a fabulous take on the Trigger Target, CONGRATS!!!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Congrats! These are absolutely fantastic!!! You are so talented

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful card you made! love it too! Congrats!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, that is breathtakingly gorgeous.

Heather P. said...

Oh WOW!! So totally STUNNING! Congrats on your Tuesday Trigger pick! :)