Monday, June 25, 2012

PTI June Blog Hop


Hi all,
I have a card share today for PTI Blog Hop for the month of June 2012
Here is the inspirational picture for this month's blog hop

June-blog-hop
I chose the colours of yellow, grey, aqua and green. And the print, the texture and the large flower inspired me. So here is my card.

Supplies: All products are from Papertrey Ink except the Basic Gray cardstock from SU and rhinestones from Kaisercraft.

I have used RetroSketches #17 sketch to make my card.
Here is the sketch for you.


Thans so much for stopping by!
Happy Hopping and have a great day!

Ta!
Pin It

20 comments:

Beverley said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours you have used. X

Jennifer K said...

Pretty!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card for both challenges, love those vibrant colours.

Michelle said...

Wow, Gayatri, this is superb! That stamped "paper" is gorgeous!

Veronica Z said...

Your card makes me happy! It is so cheery, bright and just beautiful!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful. Love your stamped background.

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous Gayatri, love the layout . The sunflower is one of my favorites, beautiful!

Kelly Griglione said...

Great card as usual, Gayatri! Love how well placed your gems are, and the rounded edges in your design.

Anonymous said...

Really lovely card.

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty! I love your stamped panel!

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautifully done, as always, Gayatri! I would never have thought of using the sunflower-It looks great!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful, Gayatri! I love the layout you used :)

Joyce said...

So pretty. Great idea to use the retro sketches challenge, too.

Elena said...

What a wow card!

k prakken said...

Wonderful card. You did a great job with both the inspiration piece and the sketch.

Jean said...

Lovely card ~ Beautiful sunflower!

Jennifer K said...

Wow, that patterned paper matches the pillow almost exactly. Love it! Very pretty card.

Anonymous said...

Love your card!!
-Brianna
www.justsmallwishes.com

Chunyuan said...

great stamped card. love the layout.

Lyndal said...

LOVE the colours in this Gayatri - just perfect :)