Friday, September 14, 2012

Black & White + One

Hello and welcome to another week of CAS-Ual Fridays Challenge.
This week's challenge is my favourite.


Make projects using black, white and one other colour of your choice.

This week's sponsor is Neat and Tangled.


BADGE

The winner of the challenge will receive $20 gift certificate from Neat and Tangled Stamps

Here is my take on the challenge.


I have used Aqua as my colour. I love speech bubbles and I have used Say What? dies from My Favourite Things on my card.  I really like how my card turned out. Lots of speech bubbles with one coloured  with sentiment on it. Hope you like it too.

For more gorgeous projects using this theme, check out CAS-ual Fridays Blog. And don't forget to check our Facebook Page for daily inspiration:)

Cannot wait to see what colour you choose:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

Pin It

8 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

This is a gorgeous combo Gayatri.. Love love love the speech bubbles..!!

Marion said...

Great speech bubble card...with the aqua pop! Very fun indeed!

Lynn said...

Awesome...love all those speech bubbles!

Kim S said...

Beautifully done! Love the aqua - it stands out perfectly from all of the black and white!

Kara Lynne said...

That is a fun card with so much impact!

Nina Yang said...

Totally in love with this one!

lostinpaper said...

Such a fun clever card Gayatri!

Tracey McNeely said...

Those word bubbles are so much fun, love it!