Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hey Lil' Monster

Hi ya everybody,

How is weekend treating you? I had a great weekend. 
Had lots of  work done including craft :) Sad weekend is over. 
 I am sharing a card I made for A Blog Named Hero Challenge #12

 

Here is my take on the challenge.
Supplies:
Cardstock: White cardstock from Wplus9
Stamp Sets: Square Background Stamp and Monster Fun from Hero Arts
Inks: Tempting Turquoise from SU, Archival Jet Black Ink, Memento Black Ink
Accessories: Tags It Sale # 9 from PTI, Copic Markers, Blue twine from AnnaBelle Stamps, Ribbon from PTI and Cuttlebug

I love that Square background stamp from Hero Arts. It just makes a statement whether it is used in full or in parts. Ummm! I wanted to add googly eyes to it and I forgot. I will add it later and update my card.

Hope you like my bright card :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!
Pin It

7 comments:

Beverley said...

Such a fun & cheerful card. Glad you had a lovely weekend :) Hugs Bev x

Laurie said...

Ack! He is too cute! And I love that background!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!!

lostinpaper said...

Love it Gayatri! My shopping list just got longer (didn't know that was possible) but I think I *need* that square bg stamp.... yes, I actually do need it!

Unknown said...

This is just FABULOUS!!! I love the CAS design and your colors just pop off the card! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero! :)

Linda said...

This is so great! I really love how CAS it is--just perfect

Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

Good Luck!

Linda

Tina said...

Oh, Gayatri. Your card ith tsuper sweet monster is so cool. I need to get this bg stamp... Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero.