Thursday, January 17, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #11



Are you waiting for a new sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge? I am excited to share with you the new sketch by Jackie Rockwell!



Love it? Yes I do!
What I did with the sketch was to rotate it horizontally.
 And so here is my take on the sketch.


The tag is a stamp from Kelly Purkey's stamp set called Autumn. The senitment and ombre speed indicator is from 'You Rev Me Up' from The Craft's Meow!  The pattern paper is from Studio Calico.
Love the shades of grey with ombre colours from the speed indicator:)


I know you will like to see what the other DTs did with the sketch, right? Here is the link to CAS(E) this Sketch blog. Enjoy and get inspired.

Thanks for visiting!

If you are looking for The Craft's Meow Preview Post, CLICK HERE!

Hugs!


5 comments:

Laurie said...

Love this! So fun and graphic!

Chrissy Larson said...

I am totally going to have to get those stamps. I love LOVE this card!

lostinpaper said...

Fabulous Gayatri! Love the 'rev'!

Kim S said...

I love your burst of color against all of those neutrals!

Darnell said...

You rev up my admire juices, Gayatri! This is a brilliant take on the challenge!!