Friday, March 8, 2013

Cool Dude!


Happy Friday Everybody,

I totally missed all the challenges at Moxie Fab! How could that happen? Thank God I saw them this morning! So quickly sent children and hubby to school and work and playing along the Card Creations Week- Speech Bubble Challenge:)




Here is my card.



I have used masking technique with Grunge Me stamp set from Papertrey Ink with speech bubble from He Said She Said from Paper Smooches and sentiment from RAD stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps on my card. I masked and stamped the grunge images first. Then removed the mask and stamped the speech bubble outline. Finally the sentiment. It is a only layer card with a lot of negative space. I love how my card turned out although I had something totally different in my mind when I started out to make this card. Lol!

Thanks for stopping by! I need to do some research about my area politicians because I have to vote tomorrow for our state election. As much I dislike politics, voting is compulsory. So I better know what I am doing at least:)

Ta!

Pin It

11 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just LOVE the graphic look. Great card.

lostinpaper said...

This is fabulous Gayatri. Such great depth for a OLC!

Paru Mahtani said...

stunnig card Gayatri!! Love it... the colours, design, everything!

Taheerah said...

This is so awesome - totally in love with this! Your masking worked perfectly and the sense of depth you managed to create on one layer is amazing!!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love the look you created here. Very graphic and fun!!

Michele Gross said...

Super duper cool!

jintyoo7 said...

Excellent and so trendy :)

Kara said...

so cool!!

Dianne said...

This card is way Kool thanks for sharing..

Unknown said...

Love the idea!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)