Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Previewing Uniko Studio's New Release-BB Round in Circles


Hello Everybody,

Welcome to Uniko Studio's April New Release Preview Day #4

Photobucket

Today we are previewing a background stamp set and coordinating digital pattern paper. This set is called Background Builder: Round in Circles. Here is my card using this stamp set.



I love layered stamping and that is what I have done on my card. I have basically used three colours and stamped four different circle stamps overlaping them. The sentiment is from all Occassion Stamp Set also to be released in couple of days:) Love love that beautiful font. I have accented them with some gorgeous enamel dots:) I love this set.

Check out Uniko Studio Blog for more inspirations from rest of the design team. And we also have a Guest Designer this month- the gorgeous Taheerah! Make sure you check out her blog too. She is on a roll making some of the most fab cards.

And there is also a mystery prize. More details are on Uniko Studio Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

See you tomorrow with another preview.

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous colours Gayatri. This is a fabulous card.

Anonymous said...

Great use of this set. Really like the use of circles like this for Masculine cards. Thanks.

Miriam Prantner said...

I am really loving all those fun circles, wonderful color choices too!

Taheerah said...

Really awesome card Gayatri! Perfect mix of stamps, colours and layers!!

Beverley said...

Simply put, I LOVE EVERYTHING about this card! You Rock!

Stacey Schafer said...

love the colors here, G! gorgeous!