Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Birthday Bash

If you are looking for my Runaway Inspired Challenge post, CLICK HERE!

Hey everybody,

Welcome to a brand new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.
This new challenge is called Birthday Bash. Here is the inspirational picture for you.

 photo source: 

We have an awesome new sponsor, Top Dog Dies, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Birthday Bash!  The designers received some fabulous Tog Dog Dies to work with for this challenge...such a quality product!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive a prize from Top Dog Dies!

Here is my take on the challenge. 

wishing you snappy birthday

I have used a few stamp sets and dies from My Favorite Things on my card because I am still waiting for the Top Dog dies to arrive. I cannot wait for them to arrive and play with them. When I do I will try and get another card for you. For this card, I have used Sentiment from Picture This stamp set and white heat embossed on white cardstock panel. I then used brush stroke  stamp from Abstract Art and picked the colours from the inspirational picture and stamped over the embossed image. I then realised there is a little space on the bottom. so I stamped the sentiment smile. To add the elements, I diecut the smallest polaroid frame from Polaroid die also from MFT in black, layered with a cute camera diecut which is diecut and sponged with inks. Then I added some tiny heart shaped wood veneers which I coloured in the same colours from the inspirational picture. That one rounded corner is a nice touch I think on the hot pink base. So I have used the colours from the inspirational picture and the title of the challenge as the sentiment on my card.
Check out the Curtain Call Crew's projects on the challenge. They have used some fantastic Top Dog dies on their projects. Here is the list.

Birthday Bash Designers

My blog signature

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Gayatri. Love the colorful background and the little camera. The white embossed greeting is awesome.

Marisa said...

Darling card :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

great card...so cute.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a super fun card Gayatri!

Leigh Penner said...

What a fun & fabulous card!