Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wishing Well - Curtain Call Challenge reminder!


There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Wishing Well!  You have until September 25th at 8:00 AM CDT to be inspired and share your project!



Current challenge details and link-up are HERE
This is my second card for the challenge using Clearly Whimsy Stamp Set called: Travel 1 - Life is a Journey.

Adventure card vertical

I have gone with the colours form the inspirational graphics to make my card. 

Adventure card flat

And I went for a trendy layout. I simply stamped the road on the card front. Then stamped and cut out the cars, one of which I adhered using tape and other using foam. I then stamped the sentiment in black. Added some more elements like the arrows and camera. Finally finished off with some enamel dots.

Adventure card closeup

We look forward to seeing your creations!

Be sure to stop back on September 30th for the Lead and Show Stoppers from this challenge.
Then come back on October 1st for the next challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

7 comments:

New Creations said...

Superb!!! Love the color inspiration from the graphic, very cool. The touch of enamel dots and adding camera made it more beautiful.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cool card Gayatri. Love the cute little cards and the collage of images. The candy dots look great.

Kara said...

love this Gayatri!

Dawn T said...

lovely Gayatri. Great colours on your cars

Dawn T said...

lovely Gayatri. Great colours on your cars

Jen Carter said...

This is so gorgeous!! LOVE how you used these stamps!

Kim S said...

Fabulous! I love your use of the inspiration! I love the pastel cars and the green arrows, and your layout is wonderful!