Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge #78

Hey everyone,

I have a new Runway Inspired Challenge today



What a beautiful dusky pink colour?  Love the skirt and the top style is currently in trend . My inspiration is basically the striped top and the dusky pink colour. So here is my take on the DNKY outfit.

Happy Birthday

I have used Winnie & Walter's Scenery: Stripes medium striped stamp and white heat embossed on the white card stock panel. Then sponged some Fresh Peach Hero Arts Shadow Ink in ombre. This ink is pinkish and when dry is beautiful. 

Happy Birthday clsoeup!

For the focal point, I stamped and black heat embossed the flower cluster from Penny Black's Blooming Garden on vellum cardstock, cut out and coloured using copic makers. I then adhered the flower cluster using foam adhesives. For the sentiment, I black heat embossed the "happy birthday" from The Party Stamp set from Winnie & Walter. Finally accented with Sparkly Clear 8mm, 6mm and 4mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Happy Birthday closeup1

Check out Runway Inspired Challenge Blog for more design team challenge.

Aga * Jen * Karolyn Kristen * Lindsay *Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Come and play along Runway Inspired Challenge with me.

My blog signature

9 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

YOu have made orange look very chic! I love the shading at the bottom and gorgeous blooms!

Marion said...

A gorgeous card Gayatri. Love the inked stripes as a beautiful backdrop for your flowers.

jintyoo7 said...

Absolutely fabulous - LOVE it :-)

Dawn T said...

Just love this Gayatri. Love the colour of the background. The peach colour is so pretty

Lisa Elton said...

This is gorgeous Gayatri!! Those flowers are incredible!!

Deepti said...

So pretty!

Lin said...

I love florals mixed with stripes, Gayatri, this is beautiful!

Sarah G said...

The combination of florals and stripes is so striking! Love that warm peach colour too :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Gayatri. Love the sponged background with the stripes and the pretty flowers. Wonderful take on the photo.