Friday, February 27, 2015

Winnie & Walter's A Week to Die For Day #4


Today we are showcasing Goldie Trim Cutaways  and Lulu Fringe Cutaways
I have used the oval streamers from the Goldie Trim Cutaways in bright colours to make my card below.

happy Birthday card2

I die cut the oval streamers in green, blue and hot pink cardstock and lined it up on the card panel with an overhang. I the used Silver Confetti from Pretty Pink Posh at the intersections of the oval stream to add glitz and glamour ;) I love the bright colours and the silver confetti.

For the sentiment I die cut In A Word: Happy Cutaway in black and stamped the smaller sentiment from The Big, the Bold and Happy stamp set.

Happy Birthday card closeup1

Check out Winnie & Walter Blog for more inspirations from Guest Designers and Design Team.
Here are my projects from Day #1, Day #2 and Day#3

Thanks for stopping by today!

My blog signature

3 comments:

conil said...

Dear girl, you're incredible. The patience to put together this stunning card and attach all that confetti. Amazing.

Dawn T said...

stunning Gayatri. The colours are incredible.

Kim S said...

What an amazing idea to line up these streamers! LOVE the bright colors and the silver confetti.