Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Hello Gorgeous!


A quick post today. I made this card in twenty minutes this morning before going to IKEA. My friend wanted to come along but she has some work to finish first. So in that time, I decide to make a card for Ellen Hutson's Pin Sights Challenge. Here is the Pin Sights Inspiration.

22345f791857d2be548438adb1804484

This is my card for the challenge.

Hello Gorgeous card!

I started with spattering my card base with navy Mr. Huey and left it to dry. To make my focal point, I sponged a scrap piece of white textured card stock with Fired Brick and Ripe Persimmon distress inks. Then sprayed with some Wplus9 shimmer. Once dry, I die cut all the elements using Wild Garden die set from Essentials by Ellen. Then clustered and glued the flowers and leaves on the card front. 

Hello Gorgeous clsoeup1

For sentiment, I red heat embossed the "Hello Gorgeous" from Hello Gorgeous stamp set from Essentials By Ellen on a navy cardstock. I adhered this using foam adhesives. Finally embellished with Pretty Pink Posh's Cobalt and Raspberry sequins along with white rhinestones.

Thanks for visiting by blog today!

My blog signature


5 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous card. The more I see that Ellen Hudson die set, the more I want it! Love the bright red die cuts and the red sentiment on the blue background is simply stunning

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!

Betty said...

wonderful card Gayatri - amazing creativity in 20 minutes!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Larissa Heskett said...

wowowowowowo!! BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE this and the FUN take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)