Monday, September 28, 2015

Simon Says Stamp - October Card Kit card #2


Hello and good morning everyone!

I have quick post to share today. I have so much to catch up on with regards to DT work.
 I have another card to share using Simon Says Stamp October card kit.

Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month October 2015 HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU CKOct15 zoom image

Here is my second card. My first card is HERE

Hello You are pretty fantastic card

The base is black cardstock which comes in the card kit. I layered the journalling cards from the card kit in random fashion. I adhered then at the centre so I can curl the edges. I then adhered the gold ampersand also from one of the journalling card on the top towards the right bottom. I then die cut the hello die from the card kit using scrap pieces of cream cardstock and one using the yellow from the journalling card. Then stacked glue them with the yellow die cut on top of the stack. I colour coordinated picked colours from the journalling cards. I adhered this dimensional hello on the top left of the ampersand. The smaller sentiment is from the stamp set in the card kit which I stamped on a thin strip of the card cream cardstock in the kit, trimmed fish tail and adhered to the right bottom of the ampersand using foam adhesives. Then I added the gold chevron arrows from the journalling card randomly as shown on the card. Finally brought the card together using the Pretty Pink Posh Gold and Orchid sequins. Here is a closeup of the card. I love the contrast on the card. Hope you like the card too.


Hello you are pretty fantastic closeup


You like the card kit? If you like to subscribe to kit, click HERE. You get them at $24.95. You can also buy them one off at $29.95 at Simon Says Stamp Store.
Supplies:




Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've layered this up Gayatri, so pretty!!