Monday, December 14, 2015

Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit Cards #3 and #4

Hello everyone,

Happy Monday! Sharing my two of my cards I made using Simon Says Stamp December card kit.

Christmas wishes 1

This first card is a no stamping card. I have used the gorgeous and trendy pattern papers and embellishments from the kit to make my card. I found the pattern paper with all the gift boxes go really well with the No Peeking Until Christmas Day Sentiment on the red sentiment pattern paper. So I paired them. Then I used the puffy stickers with gift boxes as the main sentiment. Finally embellished with the bright metallic self adhesive sequins also from the kit. This card inspired me to make another one using the gift boxes stamp in the stamp set from the kit.

Gifts card!

I stamped and heat embossed the gift box image on the bottom of a white card panel, masking off to get an uneven line of gift boxes across the white panel. Then I sponged some Fresh Mint ink from Simon Says Stamp in ombre fashion with the dark shade at the bottom of the panel fading away to white on the top of the panel. Then I stamped all the stars from the stamp set using Hot Lips ink from Simon Says Stamp. I coloured the ribbons and polka dots in the gift boxes with glitter pens I had in my stash. This panel is paired with the red sentiment pattern paper in the kit. I also stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment on white card strip and adhered. Finally embellished with the self adhesive sequins from the kit.

I love this kit. So easy to make a number of Christmas/Holiday cards. This kit is available at Simon Says Stamp Store

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

4 comments:

Suchi said...

Both of your cards are superb!! :)
Suchi xx

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards Gayatri!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Carol McCready said...

Such fun cards. Thank you for sharing.

Full d'Scrap, Anna said...

Great cards! I like both but I'm in love with the second one!
Hugs!
Anna