Thursday, December 10, 2015

Taylored Expression December New Release!

Hello everyone,

Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks for past three days. Today is the release day! Yay! All the goodies which was shared with you over the past three days is now available for purchase at Taylored Expressions Store


There are eleven new stamp sets, nineteen new dies and two new embossing folders released today.

Today I am sharing with you my project using Quick Critters stamp and die set.


I have combined the Quick Critters stamp and die set with Mason Jar stamp and die.

 

This is my card using the above mentioned stamp and dies along with few more Taylored Expressions products.

Friends forever

I wanted to create a scene for couple of quick critters. I decided to use the Mason Jar to frame the scene. To make the scene I die cut the Rolling Hills using Granny Smith cardstock, Sponged one of them before adhering on the inside piece of the Mason Jar die cut. This shades of green give depth. Then I die cut some trees using Evergreens dies and clouds and sun using Little Bits Clouds and Sun die. Using these die cuts, I created a landscape scene. Then I die cut one piggy and one cow using Quick Critter die, stamped their faces using the coordinating stamp set, then coloured the die cuts in pink for the piggy and black patches for the cow. I added them to the scene. Trimmed off the excess. I then layered the inside of the jar with its stamped and die cut outline suing foam adhesives. I then tied a string with a bow around the neck of the bottle. Here is a closeup.

Friends forever closeup

The background is embossed using Weathered embossing folder on Oreo cardstock. I adhered this on the cardbase. The sentiment is fromQuick Critters stamp set which I simply stamped on a strip of white card stock and added below the Mason Jar. I love how this card turned out. Hope you like it too.

Check out Taylored Expressions Blog for more details and many more designer inspiration using the new release goodies.

All the new release products are now available for purchase at Taylored Expressions store.

Card Supplies:




My blog signature

3 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

What a great card!! Awesome background, and I love all the adorable images in the jar!! Man, I just love ALL their products!

Joan Ervin said...

How clever to create the little scene in the jar...this is just tooo cute!!!!

Dawn T said...

very sweet card Gayatri.