Saturday, March 28, 2009

10 Quick cards.......

Hey everybody,

Its Saturday here and daylight saving time closes tonight.
Will be behind by an hour from tomorrow.
Weird, I should say. Daylight saving is not needed here in WA!!!
In spite of public voting against it three times. We still have daylight saving!!!
Anyway, it all political I guess!!!

I spent my afternoon today making these cards.
These are simple ones made using White card stock, Cuttle bug embossing folder, Some embellishments from Basic Grey, Prima and Pink Paislee and matching Versa Color ink.
I adore them. Love the white background.
The colors really pop out don't they?


I have to make the envelopes for them and they are all done.

------------------------------------------------------------

I also managed to do some gardening. Went to Bunnings and got some plants.
Worked on the soil. Tomorrow is planting them. Its not a veggie garden.
One corner of my backyard was bare and needed some good plants and it will become cosy then!
My body aches.

Got to sleep.

Good night

3 comments:

chrisw said...

Those cards are beautiful Gayatri

Jane Smith said...

Sweet cards Gayatri..inspires me to do some of my own!! Have a great day.

Sasha Farina said...

don't you ever sleep??!! wow.. i'm amazed!