Friday, March 20, 2009

Yay!! My cards are getting published

I was checking my email and to my surprise, I had this email reply from Austraian Cardmaking, stamping and papercraft magazine wanting to publish 2 of my cards in their reader's gallery.
I forgot that iIhad sent some of my cards to them!!
The cards are here in my blog for today. I will remove them tomorrow first thing.
The cards are "Hi" and " Best friend"
That made my day!! I am doing a little dancing at the moment.Lol!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
I am applying for the Kaisercraft DT position. I am not sure I will get it.
If I get it. I will resign my current part time job.
Seriously!!! I am just waiting for a chance to resign.
I would rather do something I love to do, which is of course scrapbooking.
Anyway, I finished my single and double layouts. Half finished my OTP.
So by tomorrow I should be done. Not bad hun!!
Infact I was not sure if I will apply or not this Monday.
I went to see if my LSS had the papers and embellishments I wanted.
Not really. She had the new ones but I like some of kaiser's old papers. She did not have them.
So I ordered online from Anna's Craft Cupboard and ta...da... the parcel came the very next day. I am very impressed. It came from Perth of course.
Still!!!! That was very prompt. Thanks Anna.
But many of my parcels takes 2 weeks to reach from the east coast!!!
Since I got my products, I decided I will give the DT call a go.
Will show you all the layouts and OTP after the announcement by mid April.
Another exciting news is that my kit from Scrapncraft with T is arriving soon. I am guest designing for Tanyah next month. My January kit was her best seller.
So I am all excited to work on this kit.
Also kits from Debs creations are also posted to me.
I have no idea what the kit is going to be!!! Will be a surprise when I get them.
Yay!! can't wait to see them and work on them.
I do not have anything to show today. But I am also working on a layout which does not have photo of person{s}. Shh!!!! Will show tomorrow. Lol!!!
Bye for now
Hugs

No comments: