Saturday, March 21, 2009

Surprise!!! Surprise!!!

Hey everybody,

I got a surprise today! I won the Basic Grey Challenge #26. Yay!!!
What a sweet surprise.
My DH and kids gave me Hi-Fis.
Doing a little dance right now!! lol!!
You made my day, Martine. Many thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Today I made a layout for one of our Challenge Chics who recently delivered a cute baby girl.
We had planned in our forum at Debscreations that we will each make a baby layout and send it as an album to her.

Here is mine.


I also made a card for her.


I haven't used pastel shades in ages.
My kids have grown now and I haven't made baby layouts at all!!!
They look so beautiful and baby like. Awww cute!!!
They are the Peek a boo papers from Kaiser Craft. Really loved making them.
Thought I will share these with you all.
Got to go for dinner.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs


Add Image

2 comments:

Mandy said...

lovely work there g...well done on your win too!!!xxx

Nikki Love said...

HUGE congrats!!! You always do amazing work!!