Tuesday, June 15, 2010

JAI # 21

Hi everybody,
 
This week's Just Add Ink's challenge is a sketch. Here is the sketch for you


Beautiful sketch. Love the scalloped circle design. I have interpreted it different. I turned the sketch and used spellbinder label eight dies instead of the semi circle. Moreover I have reduced the size of the semi circle to fit the card. And my card is not a square. Its a regular size card. I have used the colors Coral, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip which is an unusual combination for me. Without further delay, here is the card.


The base card is Kraft. The SU's Chocolate Chip DSP is matted on white cardstock. The flower stamp set and the sentiment are from PTI. The So Saffron donut border is made using EK Success border punch and the Rhinestones from Kaisercraft.The ribbon is from SU.Flowers are colored using Copics.
Here is a closeup.


Thanks for the sketch, ladies. Now to hop and see rest of the entries.
Have a great day!
Hugs

8 comments:

Tania Gould said...

What a fantastic take on this sketch!!! Really stunning!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful card and such a fabulous interpretation of the sketch!!

Danielle Daws said...

Wow - this is stunning! I love how you've interpreted the sketch!

Nicole said...

Beautiful! Your colours go perfectly together.

Barbara said...

Beautiful card! Love that you flipped the sketch!

Christine Blain said...

Unique, as always! I love seeing what you come up with, Gayatri. Your card is beautiful.

Jodene said...

What a great twist to the sketch, beautiful!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous! I love the flower stamped on the label!