Wednesday, June 23, 2010

JAI #22

Morning, as I said in the last post, I have a card to share for Just Add Ink color challenge. They bring out the unusual color combination I should say. Most of them are challenging for me. I would never even think of combining them.
This week's is one of them. Here are the colors for you.



And here is my take on the color challenge.
 

As I have not stamped for 4 days in a row, the creative part of my brain seems to have switched off. I just cannot get a sketch out of my mind, or use colors effectively.... So I am not happy with this card but since I have already made it I decided to blog it and enter the challenge as well. Hope you like it!
Cardstocks, punch and inks are from Stampin Up!, stamps are from PTI, Ribbon from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs.

13 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

WOW! This is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!

Christine Blain said...

Gayatri, this is GORGEOUS!! I love everything about it, and cannot believe you're not happy with it!!

Claire said...

Gayatri this is absolutely beautiful!!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I agree .. absolutely stunning!

Unknown said...

This is a great take on the color challenge! It looks awesome!

Jen Carter said...

Great job with the colors from the challenge!! Very fun card!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the brilliant colors on this card, so stunning!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Gayatri!

Jennifer K said...

THese colors are so striking together! Lovely card!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Well, I love it! Fabulous color combo!

Dana said...

Oh Gayatri, these colors are incredible together. I LOVE that plummy colors. Beautiful.

Amy Buchanan said...

I don't know what you're worried about Gayatri - it's gorgeous!

Barbara said...

Just stunning, Gayatri!