Friday, June 11, 2010

My take on my sketch........

Morning everybody,

Nice Friday morning, Kids are having multicultural day at school today. Kids will dressed in their country of origin clothes. The school will be nice and colorful on a grey winter's day. Mine both are wearing Indian clothes. Click Click some photos. All set and ready to school..............
-------------------------------------------
One hour later, here I am typing again. My migraine is so much better. No nausea and irritability to noise and light. But there is still that little aura and a slight one sided headache. I can do a lot more things now than yesterday. Hope I get rid of my migraine completely by the end of today. Weekend is busy. I have a garage sale on Sunday.
Anyway, here is my card using my sketch. You can find the sketch here.


I have used SU's Taken with Teal and Real Red cardstocks, Organic Outlines stamp set. Taken with Teal, Basic Black and Real Red ink pads and kaisercraft's teal rhinestones. A CAS card.Hope you like it.
 
Yesterday evening with my migraine, I did make a different kind of gift card holder for my daughter Aditi's teacher's newborn baby girl. But forgot to take a photo. Silly me!  I should not forget to take photos in future. I did do something different and I want to recreate it but don't have the sample now. Will have to tease my brain once my migraine is gone.
Anyway, have a lovely day!
Hugs

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is so cool! Love how you overlapped those images!

Diane Jaquay said...

Yes, the overlapping of the images is really fabulous! I'm not familiar with this set, I'll have to take a look, but WOW, it sure does make a big impact on this card!!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card!! I am in love with the colors u used...I tried overlapping technique and I loved it!