Tuesday, September 14, 2010

JAI #34

I had been so so busy last 3 weeks. Aditi's birthday party went well on Saturday. She had a blast.I will show the lolly bags or rather bag, I made for her party. I did not take photo of all the bags but I have one left. So will take photo of it and share.
Anyway, I was able to do few projects on Sunday. But until today I did not have the time to edit the photos and write posts. This first project is a cute little bag I made for Just Add Ink #34 color challenge. Here are the colors:


So soft and pretty colors. I like the colors but not my style. Was a challenge for me :) Here is my project.


A cute little treat bag. Just enough for 2 chocolate nuggets. This bag is made using PTI's Favour Bag (got the name wrong) Favor it Box Die #1. Love its size and the colors look beautiful together. I don't have Crumb Cake yet so I have used Kraft instead.  I love how so pleasing the colors look together. Thanks for the color combination:)
Have a great evening. I am off to hop and see all the other projects using this color combo:)
Cheers!

11 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE IT!!! what a gorgeous bag - excellent job!

Christine Blain said...

Gayatri, this is adorable! You've done a beautiful job with it. Crumb Cake is just the new name for Kraft, love - same colour, so you did it perfectly!

pattylt said...

Wonderful and cute! I love the look of the leaves. Turned out very nice.

Keva said...

This is cute. Great colors!

Paula Dobson said...

What a gorgeous loot bag! Too good to give away! I know what you mean about the colours being out of your comfort zone, I felt the same way, but you have really done them justice! Thanks for playing.

Mae's Cachet said...

Love this little treat bag, great use of the colours. Thanks for joining in with our latest challenge.

Kay D said...

Just beautiful! I love the flowers and leaves together!

Anonymous said...

who wouldnt be delighted to get that little bag! Totally gorgeous Gayatri!

Tania Gould said...

Awwww this is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink!

Jane B said...

What a sweet little bag, great job. Congrats on being a top 5 pick!

Lisa said...

beautiful bag!!