Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Add Ink #36


Edited: This card featured as one of the Top Five Picks for the challenge on JAI blog.
Thanks for choosing the card :)

 Second post today! I had time this afternoon and I made a card for Just Add Ink sketch challenge.
Here is the sketch


 

Although the sketch looks like a CAS sketch, I decided to do a vintage card instead. I like doing things different.... Atleast I try to. Not all the time its turns out well but this one definitely has! I am happy with it.
The designer papers are from Kaisercraft, the sentiments are from PTI and the image stamp set is from the new SU catty. Ribbon, Button and Hawaiian Shores cardstock is from PTI and the rest from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend :)
Cheers!

12 comments:

Karen said...

Gayatri - this is awesome!!! Love that vintage look!!

Karen
x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

The colours are so rich and I love the vintage look you have created for the sketch challenge this week!

Danielle Daws said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colours too and I love all the layering you've done!

AJ said...

Wow, this is amazing. Thanks for playing!

Jennifer K said...

So pretty - love the colors and all the details you added.

Janna Werner said...

that´s an absolutely GREAT card!!

Janna

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful colours and textures, Gayatri. I love your take on the JAI sketch!

Sam said...

What a lovely card Gayatri! Love the colours you have used, and your combination of accessories. Beautifully done!

Best wishes,
Sam.

Nikki Sadler said...

Beautiful card Gayatri - love the button and ribbon feature.

Miriam said...

Mmmmm! I love the colours! What a gorgeous card!

Amy Buchanan said...

This is so very you! Love the colours, the stamps, the style. Everything about it is perfect!

Jo said...

Gorgeous Gayatri. Love your colour combo, so rich and vibrant