Thursday, October 7, 2010

VSWCMD


Second post today. I made three more cards for Verve Sketch challenges.There are 5 in all. I have made one already. Now I have three more today. One more to go.
Here is the second sketch

My take on the second sketch.


This is the third sketch


Here is my take on the third sketch


Now, I have jumped to the fifth sketch. So here is the fifth sketch for you


My take the fifth sketch


Woo hoo! I had a great day today. I was able to spend sometime in my craft room and produce some cards.
I just love how each of the cards are different in style. Just enjoyed my afternoon of creativity lol!

 I going to take kids to watch a movie. We are going to see "Diary of a Whimpy Kid". Heard its very funny. Got to go and get them all ready.
Thanks for stopping by! 
Cheers!

10 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Fantastic cards Gayatri!!! I love the colors and paper in the 3rd card ...... it all works so well together!!! I really love them all but I think number 2 is just over the top beautiful!!!

Ash said...

They are all so so beautiful.... WOW!!!!

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Kay D said...

All three cards are great, and so different! I love the romantic feel of the second card, the beautiful colors on the first card, and the awesome eye catching color combo on the third card!

Keva said...

Very pretty! Love your color choices.

Erica said...

Great cards! I especially like the last one!

Nerina said...

These are so beautiful Gayatri! I love the softer weathered feel of the first two cards, followed by the more graphic feel of the third! You've really done an amazing job here!

Kara said...

love these different syles!

Denise said...

very impressive, you have a great talent with colour and style...something I don't see often when blog surfing! Keep up the inspiration ta :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are all just beautiful!

Diane Jaquay said...

All of these are fabulous Gayatri, I don't know which one I like the best, they're all so beautiful!!