Friday, November 19, 2010

Moxie Chic...

Second post today! I had some time today to make a few projects. One of them is this card I made for Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge. Here is the inspirational photo. 


So chic and look at the hip? Wow! Love that jacket. But I will sure not fit into it lol! Look at the sleeves? I love to have the ruffles on my jacket sleeves.Hope that kind of sleeves some into fashion.
Anyway, what inspired me apart from the colors are the ruffles and that pink satin ribbon.
Here is my take on the photo.



Can you see the embossed music background on the black cardstock? I somehow associate music with chic. I don't know why? Cannot figure out why!!! The pink satin ribbon on the curved hips.


Anyway, I have tried ruffles on my card by layering border punched red cardstock.  Senitment is from PTI Signature Greetings. A very girly card. Not my style but love how the card has turned out. My daughter will sure love it. She love bold girly things. Thanks for making me think outside the box with your inspirational photos on Tuesday Target, Cath! I had fun making this card :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Luv!

10 comments:

Tee said...

Girly you rock!!! this card seriously rocks..love the fab fab combination!!

Susan said...

such an imaginative take on the challenge...I like how you think!

Ash said...

That is one lovable color combo that can never go wrong.... Anything seems just awesome with it.... Your card is spectacular too.... as usual, I must admit..... Hugs))))

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Virginia L. said...

GORGEOUS!! Love yout take on TT! The boders are fabulous!

Michelle Philippi said...

Your red ruffles and that pink bow are a great reflection of the inspiration challenge....the sentiment you used was perfect for this oh-so-girly card.

Rose said...

Wow what a beautiful take on the photo! Live the punched ruffles and your ribbin rosette!

Michellem said...

You did a fabulous job on this trigger!! I'll bet you get Trigger Target again this week - you are on a roll!

Kara said...

love how your design mimics the female form...so pretty!

Monika Reeck said...

Gayatri I love your style your card always so happy pretty and adorable..lovely interpretation on the TT...GORGEOUS CARD.....I just joining the Tuesday Trigger too my card is number 28, maybe you would like to see my blog...many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)