Monday, November 8, 2010

Some more tags...

Second post for today! I have a few tags I made that I wanted to share. I love making tags. Its quick and easy to make them.This one below is made for a customer who requested a similar tag I made recently but she wanted red and black colors instead of orange and expresso color.
 


 These are some boy tags. Love the background and the layered image. Stylish yet simple.



These are colorful Thank You tags. I love the fish and the double color add highlight and the rhinestones to the eyes are great texture.




All these are on sale. If you are interested please email me. 
Have a great day!
 
Luv!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gayatri, seriously, u are becoming the queen of tags!! you make so beautiful tags!!

Ksu said...

красота!!

Monica K. said...

These are great! Those boy tags are super cool!

Jane Smith said...

Ooooo I love these....just lovely. XX

Анна Кочеткова said...

Ах, какие ярлычки!!!!
Яркие и идеи замечательные!
Мне очень нравятся!