Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What a nice surprise?


I generally wake up a bit early than my kids and sit with a cup of aromatic coffee and check emails and forums and this blog of mine. This morning, I noticed that the number of visitors to my blog had increased suddenly! Wow! The total number of visitors is more than 20, 000. It brought a smile on my face and a little curiosity....
After checking the stats, I found the traffic was to one particular post called "A set". Off I went to check at the Moxie Fab World blog because I made the set for uesday Trigger Fall Festival and I found out that my project (below) made it to Tuesday Trigger Target
Gosh! what a nice surprise? I am so happy. It just brightened my day!
I get to wear this badge

Thanks so much, Cath! You made my day :)
 
Today I teach craft at school. And I am teaching to make a CD calendar. I have cut 8 sets and prepared my box for the class. I also had my Waltzing Mouse stamps delivered today. Gorgeous stamp sets. I wanted to play with them immediately. So I used one of WMS to make the calendar fronts. Here is a picture of the calendar fronts I made.


Don't they look elegant? I love the WMS's nesties compatible stamps. Also the PTI Calendar set is gorgeous and versatile. They go so well together. The girls are in for lots of stamping in the class. So I made the calendar fronts for them. Hope they enjoy the class today. I also will have couple of teachers joining in too :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Luv!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love this idea! I am sure they will totally enjoy themseives! Aren't Waltzingmouse stamps awesome?!

B said...

Oh lovely! Love your way of framing the calendar sentiment! So lovely! And congrats on being a Trigger target!