Sunday, August 14, 2011

I coloured!!!!!


I rediscovered my copics today! And some other beautiful girl stamps as well! So I decided to color the images. I went looking for some lovely color combination and loved the latest Embellish Color Challenge. Here is the challenge for  you.


And after few hours of coloring, cutting and assembling, here are my cards for the challenge.






The first stamp is Bizzy Becs Lily Stamp. I have had it for couple of years and I love it. Similarly the Tilda Stamp and Little Freida stamp I bought recently from Craft Meows. The sentiment stamp on the first card is from papertrey Ink Damask Design set, on the second and third cards the sentiment is from a complementary stamp set from Craft Meows.  I had to wait for a week before they could post my order and when the order arrived, they had a cute tiny stamp set as a complement along with my order. Thanks so much. Love this sentiment :) The grass die is from Taylored Expression.
 I really enjoyed coloring with copics. I should do more of it.
Thanks for the coloring challenge and thanks for stopping by!
See ya soon!
Luv!
Pin It

10 comments:

Joy said...

How cute are your cards Gayatri, love them all and love that you got your copics out and coloured...hugs!

Jay Gee said...

Your colouring is absolutely gorgeous! These cards are so adorable :)

Stephanie said...

Gayatri your coloring is just gorgeous!!! The images you chose to go with the color challenge are just perfect! Love them all!

Hussena said...

these are such cute cards and your coloring is just gorgeous all three of them are so very pretty.

Lindsay said...

CUTE cute cards Gayatri! They are all so bright and fun!

Jen Adcock said...

Shivers! Gayatri! These are incredible! You are so talented. These are soooo cute. Needless to say, coloured to perfection! Awesome, the lot!

Chunyuan said...

Pretty and cute! Perfect coloring.

Janetcraft said...

lovely image and colored with Copics..great colors done..
and also thanks for dropping by my blog and have unforgettable comments..!! Have a nice day..do keep in touch!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Coloring at it's best! Love them all! Great layouts!! Thanks for taking on the Coloring Color Trends Challenge.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Wow! these cards are amazing! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with us!