Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Mother's day!

Ever since I bought this set from Wplus9, I have been itching to ink it and make a card. 
On the weekend, I managed to do it to make a Mother's day card. 

Cardstock: White cardstock from Wplus9
Stamp sets: Mother's Day Bouquet from Wplus9
Inks: Amuse papaya, lime and bermuda. Archival Jet Black Ink
Accessories: Label layers 4 die from Wplus9, rhinestones from Kaisercraft, Pinking Edge die from PTI

Loved to create background using stamps. I love this set. Have you noticed that the colours are pastels? Very unusual for me to use pastels. Love it though. Hope you do too.

I got to go now. Going shopping. Saw a Kardashian bag at Strandbags and I have a 40% voucher with me. I want to see if it is still available at the store. Disadvantage of being in a small town is that nice things sell out and they don't restock :( Will show you the bag it I buy it :)

See yoou soon. Ta!

Pin It


Dawn said...

very pretty Gayatri. Such soft colours and the sentiment looks lovely in the frame. Hope you got the bag. Nice if you can use a voucher too

Isha said...

Great card Gayatri. I love the way you created the background:)

Kara said...

beautiful pattern and colors you have created!!

jintyoo7 said...

Not surprised your were itching to ink this set up - it is so pretty! Love the fresh citrus colours. Good luck at the shop, hope you get your handbag!

lostinpaper said...

This is so pretty Gayatri! Such a wonderful combination of colours!

Emilia said...

Your cards are always very beautiful!!!