Saturday, April 7, 2012

RIC#9 Preen

I have a toot before I show my project for RIC#9. 
And I get to wear this badge on my blog :)

Thank You so much :)

Now for this week's inspirational picture.

I enlarged the picture to see the details on the print and tried to replicate it on my project.
 I made another set of birthday invites using the picture as inspirations.

Birthday Invites

Birthday Invites

Cardstock: Green card and envelopes from royal store. White cardstock
Stamp set: Day Dreamers, Life and Butterfly Dreams
Inks: Stazon Black Ink, Pure Poppy from SU
Accessories: Computer generated invites, Border Punch from SU.

I like the colour combination and how the invites turned out. Hope you like it too.

I have a fun challenge here and if you have some time this weekend to make a project, then why not make a project using the inspirational picture and link it to the post. I would love to see you projects.

Thanks for stopping by!
See you soon.
Pin It


Michelle said...

Beautiful, Gayatri! That colour combination is super!

Caryn said...

ooh, this is gorgeous Gaytari - I adore the pattern and as soon as I see Pure Poppy - I'm sold!!

Just wanted to say too how glad I am to have found your blog recently. I just love visiting and your style is just up my street.

Big hugs,

Caryn xxx

Susie said...

Fabulous invitations.

Kara said...


Wida said...

WOW, I think we have another winner here. it's just wonderful. You really rock invitation cards :)

Jenny said...

Wow, these are just gorgeous...think I'd just love one of these to come through my letterbox :0)
Jenny x

- elbeth - said...

Fantastic stamping! Stunning!

Christina said...

So gorgeous and striking! I love this vibrant color combo!

Indira Tanwar said...

nice, cheerful invitations...

Indira Tanwar said...

nice, cheerful invitations...

Jennifer Rzasa said...

These are so pretty, and I love the bright green! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Laura B. said...

Wow! Bold and gorgeous!!