Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Studio Calico July Kits Revealed!


Hey everybody,

Sharing with you my projects made using Studio Calico's July Valley High Kits.
I have used Valley High Card Kit to make my first two cards. This kit is fantastic. 
The gorgeous pattern papers, embellishments, bigger stamp set with lots of sentiments and a water colour set:) Yay!

 VALLEY HIGH Card Kit

I have used the gorgeous triangle pattern paper and a strip of yellow pattern paper at an angle. Stamped and cut out the sentiment speech bubbles and adhered using foam adhesives. I used the buttons to accent.
Love the colour combination. Very pretty.


In my next card, I used the images from the stamp set and stamped on the card front at an angle once again.
I have added bling in the middle of the stamped images. The sentiment speech bubble is stamped, cut out and mounted using foam adhesives.


The next two cards are made using Corey Add-on Card Kit.

Corey

Again I love the stamp set in this kit. Plenty of embelishments and gorgeous pattern papers. The two pattern papers that caught my eye were the woodgrain and the blue triangle pattern papers.

So for my first card, I used the woodgrain pattern paper as the background. Stamped and cut out the feathers, the note speech bubble and the bird. Layered them in a cluster. Sentiment on a small strip of banner and accented with sequins.


With the blue pattern paper as the background, added the feathers and stamped the sentiment on a strip of cardstock and mounted using foam adhesives. So trendy with triangles and feathers. Again used sequins to accent.


Next two cards are made using Scrapbook Add-on Kit #3 called Jennifer.

Jennifer

Here is my first card where I have cut out the car from the reverse side of the polka dot pattern paper I have used as the background. Absolutely adorable car don't you think? I had to use it. I have layered two of them one using foam adhesives. I also love the grey and mint colours. 


Being a stamper, how can I ignore the Ikat stamps in the kit? So my next card features Ikat stamped on the background. Then use of the HAPPY brad and alpha stickers for B' day!



Hope you liked my projects. 

Happy Shopping and enjoy craft with the kits:)

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

1 comment:

melania deasy said...

WOW!!!! Love it all so much Gayatri!!! You make many amazing cards:)