Thursday, July 11, 2013

Uniko Studio Blog Hop - Label Love: Thank You Revisited!




You should have come from the gorgeous Erika's blog.

We are revisiting Label Love: Thank You!

LabelLoveTYproductPic1

Here is my card using Label Love: Thank You!


I have simply stamped the Label in pink and stamped the sentiment inside in black. I have stamped little banners from Wonderful Washi stamp set also from Uniko Studio and adhered on either side of the label. This card is purely cardstock, ink and stamp card. The blue panel has Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum stamped in blue and white. And the green card front is stamped with Background Builder: Round In Circles with white ink.
Here is a close up of the card.


You next stop is to the gorgeous Nicki's blog!

Before I leave, today is my dear co-designer at Unkio Studio, Amber's birthday! 
Happy Birthday Amber! Have a wonderful, fun filled special day!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

14 comments:

Anouk said...

Beautiful card. Yesterday I received my first stamps of Uniko Studio and I am crazy about it. your blog is a good inspiration to use it.

Michelle said...

I love the bold colours, Gayatri! Your blue panel is gorgeous!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Another striking colourful card - you ladies are soooooo talented. x

Bev Karolak said...

Love the colours that you used! I love my Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum stamp! It looks great on your card :)

Anonymous said...

Great use of all the sets. Thank you.

~amy~ said...

simply striking!

Jane said...

Love the colours, reminds me of Summer grass and sky.

canadian_liner said...

Wow--very impressive use of a BUNCH of stamps! Your white stamping on the coloured cardstock ties it all together really well. This is eye-catching but subtle all at the same time!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card! Love the CAS design!

Kavitha Vadhri said...

beautiful card with lovely colors used. i loved the sentiment stamps.

Stacey Schafer said...

totally fabulous, Gayatri! love the bold color combo and your fabulous stamping!

i'm with the band said...

Awww, thanks! You're so sweet!!! This is a really cool color combo, and your stamping looks fab!

Iris said...

Love the blue and green color combo.