Monday, July 29, 2013

Trendy Triangles!


A quick post sharing with you a card I made for  Moxie Fab World's Trendy Triangles Challenge.


I wanted to do something totally different. I went a bit tribal! I love white on Kraft. I then saw the cork paper from the past Studio Calico Card kit that I decided to use it instead of kraft cardstock Love the texture the cork gives. I have used stamp sets from Paper Smooches and The Craft's Meow Geometric Stamp set to stamp and heat emboss my triangles. I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock strip using brown ink and adhere to the center. Here is a closeup!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous Gayatri.

Deepti said...

Fab look :) tribal great idea :)

Kim S said...

What a fun and fabulous look!

Lyndal said...

Looks FAB Gayatri :)

Michelle said...

Soooooooo cool!

Taheerah said...

Love this Gayatri! It has a real tribal feel!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)