Monday, August 19, 2013

25th Iron Craft!


If you are looking for my Whoot Whoot post, Click Here!

If you are looking for The Craft's Meow post, Click Here!


Third post for today!


Did you know about Iron Craft? Chaitali has this weekly challenge feature on her blog. She and a guest blogger uses the same products or shall we say ingredients and challenge themselves to make a card. I was the first Iron Craft challenger. It is so much fun. For this 25th episode Chaitali invited 4 guest bloggers including me to use Pillow Talk Stamp Set from Simon Says Stamp and a sketch designed by me to make our projects.

Ingredients

She has a fun challenge for you at her blog. Check it out! She has not named which card belongs to whom. That is upto to you to tell us:) Check out her blog and let her know. All correct entries will receive 25% off coupon from Simon Says Stamp! Wow! I would love one of those coupons as my cart is full at the moment :)



Go on and make your guess!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

No comments: