Thursday, August 15, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #41

Hey everybody,

Welcome to a new sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch. This sketch is by Chrissy Larson.


The sketch is in landscape orientation but I have rotated the sketch to portrait orientation.
Here is my take on the sketch.


I have used Studio Calico's Atlantic collection cardstock and stickers to make my card. So this is a no stamp card :) Shocking! But this is clean and simple card which is quick to make. This card took me less than 5 minutes to make after looking through the sticker sheet, sketch and idea popping in my head. Thats a nice when things come together quickly and perfect. I only wish my photo was better. Winter in Perth this year has been overcast, wet and cold. It has been simply impossible to take good photos in natural light even in the middle of the day. So I have set up my light tent back again. I will take a better picture tomorrow and replace this one.

Check out our guest DT Deepti and design team inspiration using this sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch Blog.

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I can't believe that you made this in under 5 minutes, what a fabulous on trend card Gayatri!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Gayatri.