Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SSS January Card Kit Card #2


Second card using Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit. And I braved myself and did some stitching on my card. And I am thinking why didn't do it before! Love the texture stitching brings to the card.

SSS Jan 2014 card kit #2

I trimmed two pattern papers at an angle and stitched them together. Not straight but not too bad I think. lol! I stamped the monsters and cut them out. Stamped the sentiment on a ticker also from the card kit.

Close Up!

I also did some stitching on the ticket. Love it. And my Wink of Stella arrived today. You can see the shimmer on the tiny hearts on the ticket:)

Close Up!

I love the card kit. Very well coordinated. I enjoy working with the kit. Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by!

Blog-Siggy-in-gold

1 comment:

Deepti said...

Love the colors n the layers :)