Saturday, January 11, 2014

Uniko Studio Blog Hop - Accent Essentials-Arrows Revisited


Hello and welcome to Uniko Studio Blog Hop!
If you are coming from Erika's Blog then you are on the right track.


For this blog hop we are revisiting Accent Essentials - Arrows.
 Here is the picture of the stamp set.

AEarrowsProdPic
I have combined this Arrows stamp set with the new Always and Forever stamp set to make my card.

Love you Card

I masked and white heat embossed the arrows crisscross. Then sponged three different pinks from distress inks called Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry in an ombre and finally sponged Fired Brick on the edges. Then spattered some plain water. I then gold heat embossed the Love You heart shape on gold card stock and cut it out to 3D layer it at the center of the arrows. Then stamped the sentiment in black on the sides. Finally accents with gold sequins. Here is a close up!

Love you Card

I then combined Accent Essential Arrows with  All Occassion Sentiment #5 to make my second card. 

Always Be Mine card

This is a CAS style card. I stamped the double arrow stamp with various colours towards the left side of the cardfront. Then I added two strips of black card stock. Stamped the big bold sentiment on a strip of the  cardstock, trimmed the edge at an angle and adhered using foam squares. Accented with heart shape enamel dots. 

Your next hop is to Nicki's Blog to see her gorgeous card. 

For more details, check out Uniko Studio Blog. Bev has a list of designers participating in the hop.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blog-Siggy-in-gold

16 comments:

Daksha Popat said...

Wow both superb...but my favourite is pink one..♡

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, wow!!!! I am so impressed with the simple techniques you used on the first card that has achieved really amazing results. I would never have thought to splash water on my card- but it just SO works!! I love the Gold and Pink together. Simply gorgeous. The second card is also great. I love the black and white with hints of various colours. Really loving the angle you cut the sentiment banner on - again, just such a simple thing to do that makes the card really stand out. Well done :-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous inked bg and love the opportunity of color on the second!

cm said...

WOW! Two stunning cards that showcase such interesting techniques! You've showcased Accent Essentials beautifully!1
c

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Gayatri, love them both!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Stunning cards. Both gorgeous and so very different. You've really showcased the versatility of the stamp set.
Caroline xxx

Anita in France said...

Goodness, these are both stunning, Gayatri ... the pink and gold are simply lovely on the first, and I love the vibrant colours with the black bands on the second! Anita :)

canadian_liner said...

These are both amazing projects! You can pull off the shabby-chic and clean & graphic styles beautifully! Great job show-casing the Uniko stamp set.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oooh AWESOME - both cards equally perfect x

Indy's Designs said...

Absolutely fabulous creations!
Hugs, Debbie!

i'm with the band said...

these are so amazing! I really love the pink one.

Neets B said...

You've demonstrated so many techniques with your first card. I love the gold on gold heart, and it works so well with the pink background. Great cards! x

Laura said...

I just found your blog and have spent an enjoyable hour this morning drinking my latte and looking through your beautiful cards!

Loly Borda said...

WOw Gayatri! Love both cards, but that golden heart on a pink background is awesome! TFS

Beverley said...

WOW G! You've rocked these stamps. Loving the gold sparkly heart and artistic feel to your first card and the second I'm loving the geometric look. Hugs Bev x

Sarah G said...

Brilliant cards! Love the pink and gold combo with the distressed background and the graphic style of the second card :)