Thursday, July 3, 2014

CASE study #198


Helloooo my dear friends.

Welcome to a new CASE Study Challenge. We have a new designer muse this month. Did you happen to guess who it was from the sneak peek? Yes! You are correct -  the very talented and gorgeous Shari Carroll. I adore her work whether it is her cards, or colour coordinate videos on SSS or her journal pages. Her work is a great source of inspiration to me and I am a HUGE fan of her. How lucky are we to CASE Shari's cards? Yay! I am thrilled :)
So here is the first muse card from Shari. Here is the link to this card on her blog.


What a beautiful background? I really love the grey and white. It give a neutral but subtle textural background to work with. I am no pro working with sprays. So I opted for sponging for my background. Here is my CASE card.

remember this card 1

I have used Funky Floral stencil from MFT and Fog ink from Simon Says Stamps to sponge my background. I love love this background. The rest of are stickers from Dear Lizzy collection from American Craft. No card of mine are complete with Pretty Pink Posh's sequins. So I do have some beautiful colour sequins to accent my card. No stamping on this card at all. Very happy with my CASE on Shari's card.


Come and play along with us.

My blog signature

4 comments:

Kara said...

so fun! love the colors!

~amy~ said...

swoon!
I absolutely ADORE this. The background is perfect and makes the fun colors simply POP

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous! I love your background!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!! :)