Thursday, July 10, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #199


Hello everybody,

Welcome back to another CASE Study challenge. This month's muse is one of my favourite designer - Shari Carroll. This is Shari's second muse card.

And here is my CASed card.

Aim for my heart 3

I am inspired by the circle die cut and use of pattern paper to add colour and texture to the card. So on my card, I have used a circle digital die cut from Studio Calico. I had it from one of the kit year year. For the pattern paper I used the papers that came with Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. I think it was the April kit. The sentiment is from Mamma Elephant. I then added some enamel dots to finish off my card. I mounted this digital die cut on the navy card base.


Come and play along with us.

My blog signature

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautifully done Gayatri.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Gayatri!

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!!

~amy~ said...

I love how you were inspired...this is so pretty!