Thursday, March 3, 2016

A set of Easter cards - Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit!

Hello everyone!

Welcome back! I have a set of cute Easter cards to share with you today. I made them using Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit. I LOVE the March card kit especially the stamp set and coordinating die set.

Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month MARCH 2016 FAVORITE PEEPS CK316 zoom image


 I also absolutely love the pattern papers in the kit. So for this set of cards, I decided to showcase the beautiful pattern papers in the card kit. Here are the cards individually. I followed the same layout but just changed the pattern papers.

Happy Easter plaid

Happy Easter yellow polka dot

Happy Easter pink script

Happy Easter blue script

I don't know what I will do without the Stitched Rectangle die set from Simon Says Stamp. It is my staple to use on all my cards. Both the pattern paper layer and the vellum layer are die cut using the dies from the Stitched Rectangle die set. Then I white heat embossed the largest outline Peep from the stamp set on the same leftover pattern papers, die cut them out using the coordinating dies to use as my focal point. I used sparkly Sprinkles from Doodlebug as the Peep's tail. Initially I white heat embossed the sentiment on the vellum but the sentiment got lost with the script background and patterns of the pattern paper. So I stamped the sentiment in black on a strip of white cardstock instead. The kit comes with gorgeous yellow mix sequins but it didn't sit well with the blue and pink pattern papers. So I used Pretty Pink Posh Sparkly Clear sequins. The yellow sequins mix is great to do a shaker element. So here are all my cards together. I adore the Peeps and the pretty colours of spring. Although I am heading for Autumn ;)

Peeps card set

The kit is nearly sold out! So hurry! If you like to purchase the kit, here is the link to Simon Says Stamp Card Kit at the store. If you like kits, you can subscribe to it too. Here is the link to the subscription.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! See you soon with another post later today.

My blog signature

4 comments:

Betty said...

what a darling set of cards!

Melissa Bove said...

These are so sweet!!

Berina RGA said...

Cute cards!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Lorraine A said...

super cute set Gayatri :-)

luv
Lols x x x