Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Simon Says Touchy Feely!


Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too!

wed-newchallenge-header

This week the challenge is Touchy Feely

We are showcasing My Favorite Things Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

I LOVE texture on my cards. And to add texture to my card, I used Textured Crackled paste on Funky Florals Mix-ables stencil from My Favorite Things.

Happy Birthday card #1

I love the crackled effect on the texture paste. You can see it on the closeup photo below.

Happy Birthday closeup #1

 To add more texture, I die cut my vellum panels using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle die. LOVE the wonky stitched detail. The focal sentiment die is also from an older My Favorite Things die set called Happy Birthday Die namics. Sparkly Clear sequins brings the card together. This card is simple yet full of  texture and layers.  Hope you like it.

Happy Birthday closeup


So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting

Instagram

If you use instagram add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

word-verif


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri, the crackle paste gives a lovely textured effect and the vellum looks fabulous, love the colours too, perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

Wonderful design, Gayatri! You do beautiful things with vellum!

Shelly said...

FABulous card!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Gayatri!

Heather said...


Such a pretty card Gayatri, gorgeous design with a super embossed background and super sentiment on the vellum!!

hugs
Heather xx

D.Ann C said...

What a cool background!

Greta said...

So bright & festive--love it!

Shirley said...

Lovely card. I like the texture as well. I really like the card design.

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Gayatri! Such a lovely design!!

hugs...

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Lovely layers and the color combo is so pretty!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!-

Lee-Anne said...

Stunning! I love the gorgeous crackle paste background, Gayatri!