Saturday, March 19, 2016

Feeling under the weather? - A Penny Black card!

Hello dear friends,

I  have a get well card to share today. I played with the cling stamp set called Feel Well.

feel well picture

I LOVE this umbrella and all the doodling on it. So I black heat embossed the image and watercoloured using Zig Markers. Here is my card.

Under the weather card #2

I then cut out the watercoloured  umbrella. On another card panel, I smooshed some Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio distress inks. Then spattered some glitter on it. When dry, I black heat embossed the umbrella and the sentiment on the smooshed panel. Then I layered and foam adhered the cut out watercoloured umbrella on top of the heat embossed image. I covered the umbrella with clear shimmer.


Under the weather closeup

I used my favourite Clear Droplets from Pretty Pink Posh on the card. They are perfect for this card. I adhered the finished panel on yellow card base and rounded the bottom corners.


Under the weather flat #1

Hope you like my card. It is a bit colourful and shimmery for a get well card but the whole idea of the card is to cheer up the person, right? So why not make it colourful and shimmery :)

For more gorgeous new products from Penny Black, please visit Penny Black Store.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

5 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

What a gorgeous card...love the background and beautiful floral umbrella.

Dawn T said...

So pretty Gayatri. The beautiful sparkle on the umbrella is awesome.

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous - and the all the colour and shimmering is very invigorating! Beautifully done :-)

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty, Gayatri! Love all the shimmer and shine, and your background work is perfection!

jan metcalf said...

Pretty card, perfect to cheer someone up!