Thursday, February 2, 2017

Winnie & Walter Release Premiere Day #3



Thanks for visiting my blog. Today is day #3 of Winnie & Walter's New Release. Here are my Day #1 and Day #2 projects.

I am showcasing Sketchy Thoughts stamp set  today.

Big Congrats card 1

Instructions:

1. I stamped the bunny image from another newStamp set and copic coloured the image.

2. I die cut the image out with scissors as I am yet to receive the dies for the set. There are coordinating dies available.

3. On the bottom of the white card base, I stamped the inverted triangle border stamp from the new Scenery: Stripes 2 stamp set in black.

4. I trimmed a white cardstock to 4.25" x5.25". I sponged Squeezed Lemonade distress ink on the bottom centre of the panel.

5. I placed the bunny image on the sponged area to get an idea to stamped the speech bubble from Sketchy Thoughts stamp set.

6. I stamped the speech bubble using Mint Julep ink, the sentiment in black and Versamark on top of the dye ink so that I could clear heat embossed the image.

7. The bunny image is adhered in place using foam adhesive.

8. I added a strip of mint cardstock at the bottom of the panel before I adhered the panel to the card front.

9. I embellished with sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Couple of  closeups of the card for you.

Big Congrats closeup

Big Congrats closeup1


Check out Winnie & Walter Blog for more inspirations from the Design Team and more details about the Big Giveaway.

Thanks once again for stopping by my blog today. I will see you tomorrow with Day #4 of Winnie & Walter new release.

My blog signature

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Gayatri, this is absolutely precious! What a beautiful card. These bunnies are just way too darned CUTE!

Desperatehousewife Craft said...

Thats so cute Gayatri! I'm definitely going to get the new stamp sets with the animals, just what I needed!

jintyoo7 said...

So sweet - just look at their expressions!!!