Thursday, April 30, 2009

Basic Grey challenge #32 and Magnolia Challenge #9

Evening everybody,

I have today a card, I made for 2 challenges.

1, Basic Grey Challenge #32

Its a sketch from Christine. Click here to see the sketch.

2. Magnolia Challenge #9

The challenge is to "spot the dots".

And here is my take on both the challenge.

I have used Basic Grey Marrakech papers for this card and dry embossed red card stock using "Swiss Dot" embossing folder for the spots.

I have not added any sentiment as I want to customise the card when I need to.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

3 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohh that is such a cute card!!! And I am so jealous, everyone has a cuttlebug and not me!!! I love that 'swiss dots' embossing folder. Looks so great on cards!

Thanks for popping over to my blog today and yes dear I loved helping you set up your blog...But you are way more clever than me now, designing your own blog backgrounds and doing digi! Please be sure to pop in during the early days of May for blog post hunt details!!! Love your blog Gay! Luv Shaz xoxo

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card,the colours and papers are fantastic!!! I love your sweet little image and she is coloured beautifully!Thanks for joining the MDUC.
xx

Heather said...

Hi Gayatri, fabulous card, you've interpreted Chris's sketch fantastically, great distressing and I just love that cute Tilda.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx