Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its thursday............

Almost feels like Friday.
Weekend approaching feeling. Lol!!
I had many colleagues commenting on how tired I look these days.
But this morning, for the first time in few weeks, I had a comment on how fresh I look today!. Feels good. I did have a good night sleep last night. Makes a lot of difference, isn't it?
Also I was diagnosed to have Anemia!!!! I can't believe it.
Here, I am eating some real healthy food for past 3 months and my iron levels shoots down!
I am trying to reduce weight because my BMI is just above average and I am asked to eat well because I have anemia. I am confused !!!
I did have some severe hair loss, fatigue, dark circles under my eyes.....
So I am going to supplement with some Iron tablets and multivitamins.
My other problems were all related to it. No serious diagnosis. Thats the good news.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me come to some exciting things in my scrapping part of my life.
I told you earlier that I am guest designing for Tanyah.
Yes, my double layout and step by step is up on her blog.
Check it out here
There will be a single layout and couple of cards as well by middle of this month.
Check out her kit and give it a go.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I also received my prize I won on Basic Grey Challenge blog.
I just love them. Anything Basic Grey is cool.
Here is what I received.


Finally I have a day off tomorrow.
Hoping to complete few challenges, take pictures of the cards
I made for few challenges and blog them!
Most importantly I need to sort out my scrapping space.

OK will catch up tomorrow.

Hugs


1 comment: