Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am a SAHM from next week!

Morning everybody,

Finally, school restarted. kids are at school. They are happy and I am happy too.

And the good news is I am a stay at home mom from next week. Yay!!! I finally got the confidence not to renew my contract for the crap part time job I have been doing for past 2 years.I have organised myself into doing a lot more things at home and for kids. I so looking forward to next week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I won Lisa's challenge at Debs cybercrop. Yay!!

Its the "Life is a scrapbook-Creative and Unique" layout.You can find it below in my recent Cybercrop share post. Was a surprise but thrilled about it.

------------------------------------------------------

Not much of scrapbooking to share today. I have cleaned the table. Mojo has gone away after my computer died on me.I have a good photo to scrap but need the mojo and coordinating papers.So will make a few sketches.A good sketch is my mojo finder.Watch out my sketch blog tonight.

Until then

Hugs

2 comments:

Lisa K said...

Congrats G - hope you get your MOJO back 0 maybe its with mine!!

Lisa

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats on your SAHM status. And Congrats on Winning Lisa's challenge.
I did love the title of that LO!! Luv Shaz xoxo